50 Stunning Photos Of Santorini, Greece That Will Make You Wish You Lived There
Santorini is an island in the southern Aegean Sea, about 120 miles southeast of Greece’s mainland. It is the largest island of a small, circular archipelago which bears the same name and is the remnant of a volcanic caldera. It is also known as the ‘Black Pearl of the Aegean’ and is by far the most spectacular of the Greek Islands. Check out 50 stunning photos of this gorgeous island.
Sunset in Oia, Santorini.
Here is my version of the sunset shot in Oia. This is a blend of 3 shots, 1.3 to 20 seconds, processed as follows:
1) Reduce noice on all 3 raws.
2) Create HRD in Photomatix
3) Blend using Exposure Fusion, sliders set to produce the most natural looking image while still showing some detail in the very dark areas.
4) PS smart sharpen.
5) PS burn the bottom
6) Nik Brilliance and warming
7) Nik Indian summer to warm th elights, masked to not affect the rest.
8) Nik sunlight, brushed over the buildings to add more light
9) Nik Glamour Glow to remove detail in the dark areas.
10) Detailed curves lightening pn windmills.
11) Dodge buildings that were too dark.
© 2015 Architecture & Design, All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe to our top stories.